- Eternal ink is for professional use (use by experience tattoo artist).
B&G Amsterdam BV is not responsible in any meaning/way to any
results/consequences of/for using/misusing the ink.
- Allergic is personally. Check prior to use Eternal ink that your client
is not allergic to one of the ingredients. Make allergic check/test on your
client to try discovering any allergic reaction. Even then a person can
develop allergic reaction. B&G Amsterdam BV is not responsible in any
meaning/way to/for such allergic reaction or any results of.
- Do not add anything into the bottle (mixing should be done in a clean,
single use ink-cup outside the bottle). Never touch the bottle with used gloves.
- Never leave the bottle-lid open and never take the bottle-lid off.
Store the bottle in a dark & dry place at room temp (5-30 degree C).
Keep the bottles away from dust and direct sun light.
- Do not mix Eternal ink with other ink.
- Ink is being sterilized in Nederland by Gamma ray. The bottle is being
delivered to you sealed (do not use if arrived un-sealed). The shelf-life of
unopened bottle is to be found on the label. You must mark/write on the
bottle the date of removing the seal the ink is to be use then for never longer
than 6 month (under proper storage and use conditions and never longer than
the shelf-life date from the label).
- Visit often this site in any case of recall/important information/warnings we
will do this via this site.
- For any extra information / any request please contact directly the
dealer/supplier which sold you the ink.