ETERNAL INK MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET
- Product Name: Eternal Ink
Manufacturer: Contact Information:
Eternal Ink, Inc. General Info: #(248) 667-4060
7987 Lochlin Drive Toll Free: # (866) 846-8465
Brighton, MI 48116 Fax: # (248) 667-4061
- Ingredient Information: Our product is primarily composed of organic pigment,
distilled water, witch hazel, alcohol, and not considered to be a hazardous substance.
- Handling and Storage: Eternal Ink is a water based pigment.
Store in a moderately cool, dry area and avoid freezing.
- Physical and Chemical Properties:
- Appearance: Liquid
- Color: Various
- Solubility in Water: Dispersable
- Stability and Reactivity: Eternal Ink is a stable compound and hazardous polymerization
will not occur since it contains water.
- Regulatory Information: This product is not considered to be a hazardous substance.
This product is in full compliance for packaging and packaging ink components. Eternal Ink is
formulated and produced in compliance with recent guidelines and recommendations for the
safety regulations for tattoo ink. A lot number along with an expiration date, and ingredients
guarantees a degree of quality and safety properties of Eternal Ink.
- Free of preservatives.
- Free of carcinogenic, mutagenic, and reprotoxic substances.
- In compliance of the aromatic amines and substances which could release substance.
- Supplied in a medical grade sealed bottle with expiration date indicated.
- Bottle is labeled with a lot number with traceability.
- Tested for heavy metal. (listed below)
- Tested by an authorized certification laboratory.
- Vegan safe: pigments contain no animal byproducts, nor have been used for testing.
Heavy metals tested and in compliance with: Below the detection limit of <1 PPM (part per million)